- Great video. Made to order.
- Craving Some Fresh Creative?
- Google Glass – A Video to Entice, and How to Get It
- The Sad Truth In Advertising: Only Your Clients Care About Your Awards
- “Fresh and Sexy” Wipes Are Raising Eyebrows Because of Naughty, but Clever Ads
- Bad PR is still PR?
- Hasbro Unveils ‘Star Wars’ Black Series Action Figures
- In Collaborative Project, Designers Create 50 New Logos For The Rolling Stones
- Turn Your Fingernails Into Touchscreen Styluses
- Grafx Launches Wishes, Wonders & Who Dats
- Michael Connelly
- Steve Ehrlinspiel Joins Northeast Exchange Club
- Interactive Convention Display
- Grafx infographic design used in Mashable article!
- Case Study: Calhoun International
- Grafx Creates Interactive Landing Pages for Saint Leo University
- Westcoast Lawns Signs with Grafx to Build Online Marketing Campaign
- Grafx Hires Richard “Skip” Hillgruber II as Creative Director
- New Client Announcement: Noble Vision Group and EyeSupply®
- Grafx Design wins 2012 American Package Design Awards
Grafx announces new client: LaSalle Solutions of Chicago, IL
Grafx will provide a contemporary new design for the current LaSalle Solutions Website. www.elasalle.com and give their key product (LAMP) a cutting edge new logo.
LaSalle is a company built on the idea that one of their greatest strengths is the ability to adjust to changing needs. Starting the week of October 18th, 2010 Grafx will provide LaSalle the opportunity to take this principle to the next level. Implementing the latest Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques combined with the utilization of the Google Analytics toolkit. Grafx will furnish LaSalle with the greatest possible reach to their target audience while supplying them with the ability to track user statistics via the Google Analytics. This two part approach will allow the new LaSalle website to evolve with their customers’ needs and place a wealth of user-figures and website information in the hands of LaSalle. Combining this knowledge with a user-optimized custom Content Management System (CMS) LaSalle will acquire the ability to harness this data and address the site when and where it is needed. With this new range of tools LaSalle can then guarantee that their customers are receiving the most up-to-date and relevant information about the solutions they provide.