- Great video. Made to order.
- Craving Some Fresh Creative?
- Google Glass – A Video to Entice, and How to Get It
- The Sad Truth In Advertising: Only Your Clients Care About Your Awards
- “Fresh and Sexy” Wipes Are Raising Eyebrows Because of Naughty, but Clever Ads
- Bad PR is still PR?
- Hasbro Unveils ‘Star Wars’ Black Series Action Figures
- In Collaborative Project, Designers Create 50 New Logos For The Rolling Stones
- Turn Your Fingernails Into Touchscreen Styluses
- Grafx Launches Wishes, Wonders & Who Dats
- Michael Connelly
- Steve Ehrlinspiel Joins Northeast Exchange Club
- Interactive Convention Display
- Grafx infographic design used in Mashable article!
- Case Study: Calhoun International
- Grafx Creates Interactive Landing Pages for Saint Leo University
- Westcoast Lawns Signs with Grafx to Build Online Marketing Campaign
- Grafx Hires Richard “Skip” Hillgruber II as Creative Director
- New Client Announcement: Noble Vision Group and EyeSupply®
- Grafx Design wins 2012 American Package Design Awards
Grafx Announces New Project: Awareness Campaign for American Regent, Inc.
American Regent, Inc. has awarded Grafx with their Awareness Campaign for Betamethasone Sodium Phosphate and Betamethasone Acetate Injectable Suspension, USP product. The first and only generic injectable equivalent to CELESTONE® SOLUSPAN®. This campaign will target specific markets through print advertisements, marketing materials, and direct mail pieces.
Grafx has created branded elements for Betamethasone when first being introduced to the market. Grafx is delighted to continue working with American Regent, Inc. for another successful campaign.