- Great video. Made to order.
- Craving Some Fresh Creative?
- Google Glass – A Video to Entice, and How to Get It
- The Sad Truth In Advertising: Only Your Clients Care About Your Awards
- “Fresh and Sexy” Wipes Are Raising Eyebrows Because of Naughty, but Clever Ads
- Bad PR is still PR?
- Hasbro Unveils ‘Star Wars’ Black Series Action Figures
- In Collaborative Project, Designers Create 50 New Logos For The Rolling Stones
- Turn Your Fingernails Into Touchscreen Styluses
- Grafx Launches Wishes, Wonders & Who Dats
- Michael Connelly
- Steve Ehrlinspiel Joins Northeast Exchange Club
- Interactive Convention Display
- Grafx infographic design used in Mashable article!
- Case Study: Calhoun International
- Grafx Creates Interactive Landing Pages for Saint Leo University
- Westcoast Lawns Signs with Grafx to Build Online Marketing Campaign
- Grafx Hires Richard “Skip” Hillgruber II as Creative Director
- New Client Announcement: Noble Vision Group and EyeSupply®
- Grafx Design wins 2012 American Package Design Awards
Hip-Hop Group Military? Gets New Site Rapped Up
Grafx Design of Tampa is proud to announce the launch of WhoIsMilitary.com. Grafx was contracted by JMB Entertainment & Sports Group to craft a new website and social media presence for this successful Tampa Bay area Musical Group. Visit www.whoismilitary.com, as well as their Facebook, Twitter and Youtube pages/channels to see the results.
About Military?: Based in Tampa, FL with an ethnic makeup of African American, Haitian descent and Hispanic; the group Military? includes Ms. Williams, Militia Seven, SOLJAH and A-M-P. All brought together by SOLJAH, Military? is equipped with writers, a singer and street savvy rappers with musical influences such as Nas, Betty Wright, Black Eyed Peas, Kanye, Wu Tang, Trick Daddy, Monica and a host of others. A common musical influence shared by all group members is the late rapper Tupac and his reality approach to music is quickly identified in Military?’s musical writing style.