- Great video. Made to order.
- Craving Some Fresh Creative?
- Google Glass – A Video to Entice, and How to Get It
- The Sad Truth In Advertising: Only Your Clients Care About Your Awards
- “Fresh and Sexy” Wipes Are Raising Eyebrows Because of Naughty, but Clever Ads
- Bad PR is still PR?
- Hasbro Unveils ‘Star Wars’ Black Series Action Figures
- In Collaborative Project, Designers Create 50 New Logos For The Rolling Stones
- Turn Your Fingernails Into Touchscreen Styluses
- Grafx Launches Wishes, Wonders & Who Dats
- Michael Connelly
- Steve Ehrlinspiel Joins Northeast Exchange Club
- Interactive Convention Display
- Grafx infographic design used in Mashable article!
- Case Study: Calhoun International
- Grafx Creates Interactive Landing Pages for Saint Leo University
- Westcoast Lawns Signs with Grafx to Build Online Marketing Campaign
- Grafx Hires Richard “Skip” Hillgruber II as Creative Director
- New Client Announcement: Noble Vision Group and EyeSupply®
- Grafx Design wins 2012 American Package Design Awards
Grafx Hires Richard “Skip” Hillgruber II as Creative Director
Skip’s 16 years of advertising experience prior to joining Grafx Design of Tampa includes developing award-winning creative for clients such as AT&T, Lowry Park Zoo, The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Budweiser, DeBartolo Holdings, Lifestyle Family Fitness, The Tampa Museum of Art and Publix Super Markets. He has provided creative solutions to various local agencies including Walker Brands, FKQ Advertising, Schifino Lee and French West Vaughan among others. Skip holds a Bachelor of Science degree in advertising from the University of Florida.