- Great video. Made to order.
- Craving Some Fresh Creative?
- Google Glass – A Video to Entice, and How to Get It
- The Sad Truth In Advertising: Only Your Clients Care About Your Awards
- “Fresh and Sexy” Wipes Are Raising Eyebrows Because of Naughty, but Clever Ads
- Bad PR is still PR?
- Hasbro Unveils ‘Star Wars’ Black Series Action Figures
- In Collaborative Project, Designers Create 50 New Logos For The Rolling Stones
- Turn Your Fingernails Into Touchscreen Styluses
- Grafx Launches Wishes, Wonders & Who Dats
- Michael Connelly
- Steve Ehrlinspiel Joins Northeast Exchange Club
- Interactive Convention Display
- Grafx infographic design used in Mashable article!
- Case Study: Calhoun International
- Grafx Creates Interactive Landing Pages for Saint Leo University
- Westcoast Lawns Signs with Grafx to Build Online Marketing Campaign
- Grafx Hires Richard “Skip” Hillgruber II as Creative Director
- New Client Announcement: Noble Vision Group and EyeSupply®
- Grafx Design wins 2012 American Package Design Awards
Westcoast Lawns Signs with Grafx to Build Online Marketing Campaign
e-Blasts, online videos and website connect with sales prospects
Tampa, FL – July 10, 2012 – Grafx Design of Tampa today announced that it has signed a new client agreement with Westcoast Lawns, one of the Bay Area’s leading commercial landscape contractors.
Under the terms of the agreement, Grafx is creating a comprehensive online marketing campaign for Westcoast Lawns that includes interactive e-blast messages to prospective clients, an online video that visually demonstrates the company’s capabilities, and creative additions to their website that clearly explain the benefits of their services and expertise.
“Westcoast Lawns’ sales force has been tremendously successful in building their business over the years,” said Chris Nesci, Vice President of Marketing Services for Grafx. “This online marketing campaign will give them new tools to enhance their sales process and take their business to the next level. We’re excited to be a part of that growth.”
Since 1998, Westcoast Lawns has provided commercial maintenance, landscaping, irrigation and fertilization services for some of the most admired commercial properties in Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Sarasota counties.
“We believe that these online marketing strategies will empower our sales people to connect with client prospects and communicate with them long-term in a compelling, powerful way,” said Robert Duffy, Operations Manager for Westcoast Lawns. “We are impressed by the strategic business knowledge and creative know-how that the Grafx team is bringing to this project.”
Westcoast Lawns is headquartered in St. Petersburg. For more information about the company, please visit www.WestcoastLawns.com.
About Grafx Design of Tampa
Grafx is a creative agency that pairs powerful design with insightful business strategies that deliver measurable results for clients. When Kathy Stack and Spyro Marousis created Grafx Design of Tampa in 1991, their vision was clear: offer clients big agency quality, excellent customer service, fair pricing, and exceptional turnaround time.
20 years later, they’ve done just that. Building their business one client relationship at a time, Grafx has earned its reputation as an agency that stands behind its work. Grafx has become an employer of choice for creative talent. The creative agency is located in the heart of Ybor City, and their 4,000 sq. ft., loft-style office offers an environment that fosters creative thinking through a relaxed and fun atmosphere.
For more information, please visit www.GrafxTampa.com.