- Great video. Made to order.
- Craving Some Fresh Creative?
- Google Glass – A Video to Entice, and How to Get It
- The Sad Truth In Advertising: Only Your Clients Care About Your Awards
- “Fresh and Sexy” Wipes Are Raising Eyebrows Because of Naughty, but Clever Ads
- Bad PR is still PR?
- Hasbro Unveils ‘Star Wars’ Black Series Action Figures
- In Collaborative Project, Designers Create 50 New Logos For The Rolling Stones
- Turn Your Fingernails Into Touchscreen Styluses
- Grafx Launches Wishes, Wonders & Who Dats
- Michael Connelly
- Steve Ehrlinspiel Joins Northeast Exchange Club
- Interactive Convention Display
- Grafx infographic design used in Mashable article!
- Case Study: Calhoun International
- Grafx Creates Interactive Landing Pages for Saint Leo University
- Westcoast Lawns Signs with Grafx to Build Online Marketing Campaign
- Grafx Hires Richard “Skip” Hillgruber II as Creative Director
- New Client Announcement: Noble Vision Group and EyeSupply®
- Grafx Design wins 2012 American Package Design Awards
- Grafx Announces New Client:
- Grafx Announces New Project: Lewis Birch & Ricardo Brochure
- Grafx: Award recipient in the Hermes Creative Awards 2011
- Hip-Hop Group Military? Gets New Site Rapped Up
- 2011 Best Places to Work Awards Event
- Heart Gallery – On Bay News 9
- Grafx Design Turns 20 Years Old!
- Grafx installs 20′mural at Sypris Electronics
- Grafx Named Finalist for 2011 Best Places to Work
- Grafx Supports the Shelton Quarles Impact Foundation: 2011 Celebrity Waiter Night
Great video. Made to order.
Grafx Design of Tampa produced a high-energy video highlighting the festivities at the Largo FL, Checkers grand re-opening. Grafx is a creative agency that pairs powerful design with insightful business strategies to create compelling, highly effective campaigns that deliver measurable results for clients.