- Great video. Made to order.
- Craving Some Fresh Creative?
- Google Glass – A Video to Entice, and How to Get It
- The Sad Truth In Advertising: Only Your Clients Care About Your Awards
- “Fresh and Sexy” Wipes Are Raising Eyebrows Because of Naughty, but Clever Ads
- Bad PR is still PR?
- Hasbro Unveils ‘Star Wars’ Black Series Action Figures
- In Collaborative Project, Designers Create 50 New Logos For The Rolling Stones
- Turn Your Fingernails Into Touchscreen Styluses
- Grafx Launches Wishes, Wonders & Who Dats
- Michael Connelly
- Steve Ehrlinspiel Joins Northeast Exchange Club
- Interactive Convention Display
- Grafx infographic design used in Mashable article!
- Case Study: Calhoun International
- Grafx Creates Interactive Landing Pages for Saint Leo University
- Westcoast Lawns Signs with Grafx to Build Online Marketing Campaign
- Grafx Hires Richard “Skip” Hillgruber II as Creative Director
- New Client Announcement: Noble Vision Group and EyeSupply®
- Grafx Design wins 2012 American Package Design Awards
Case Study: Calhoun International
Client: Calhoun International
The Challenge: The team at Calhoun International is pioneering the latest developments in strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training and services, and knowledge management. Moreover, in 2012, the Tampa Bay Business Journal named Calhoun International as one of Tampa’s 50 fastest growing companies for the third year in a row. Calhoun needed a new website and social media presence that reflected their high-tech expertise while providing efficient content management solutions for their active pages.
The Solution: Grafx designed an impactful website for Calhoun that put their world-class capabilities and impressive client roster front and center to ensure Calhoun’s website reflects their growing company. On the backend, Grafx created a content management system (CMS) that enables Calhoun to update their job postings, news items and other important information. At the same time, Grafx created a Facebook page for Calhoun that is consistent with the website design, giving the company a strong brand presence online.
The X-Factor: Knowing that efficiency was a top priority for Calhoun, Grafx built the company’s new Facebook page to mirror the website. Whenever Calhoun updates their website, the Facebook page is automatically updated as well ensuring consistent communication across online media.
The Results: Since the website and Facebook page went live in early May of 2012, Calhoun has received very positive feedback on the new design and content from clients, prospects and employees. The content management system and mirrored Facebook coding has enabled the Calhoun team to keep their website and social media presence fresh.